In the best hands
Holidays should be perfect for every family member. However, the interests of parents and kids are often difficult to juggle. While the little ones are always looking for the next adventure, Mum and Dad would like to relax during a cycling tour, romantic candle-light dinner or heavenly massage.
To give parents the chance to enjoy their own version of a perfect holiday, the Leading Family Hotels in Austria and Italy offer first-class childcare services for kids of all ages. After all, Mum and Dad can only truly enjoy their parent’s time-out if they know their little angels to be in safe hands!
That’s why at every Leading Family Hotel, at least twelve professional childminders take care of your kids in a loving and age-appropriate way. On at least six days of the week, your little ones are in the very best hands for up to 13 hours – while you and your partner can enjoy some precious time as a couple.
Best baby care
At Leading Family Hotels, the littlest ones are at the centre of attention. After all, new-borns and babies need lots of extra loving care to make the short time without Mummy and Daddy go by in a heartbeat.
On at least six days of the week, young guests are perfectly cared for at the friendly baby clubs of the Leading Family Hotels. Between 8:00 and 21:00 (times may vary depending on your hotel), they enjoy age-appropriate entertainment from baby dancing to baby massages, making time fly until Mummy and Daddy are back.
All about the little ones: Trust us with your little angels and find out about four-star superior holidays for babies at the Leading Family Hotels …
Oh, what fun! What toddlers want from a holiday is to play and explore, always looking for the next big adventure.
Luckily, the professional childminders of the Leading Family Hotels in Austria and Italy know just what little adventurers want. In the children’s clubs of the family hotels, the little ones are spoilt for choice: crafting, ball games, face painting, climbing at the soft-play area – there’s simply too much to see and do for only one day! And then there’s the countless sports and activity offers from ski to swimming lessons and from horseback riding to kart racing and much more …
A holiday paradise for little rascals: Find out how much there is to see and do during a holiday with toddler at the Leading Family Hotels …
Happy kids all around
No matter if your children are into sports, crafting, singing or nature – the kids’ clubs of the Leading Family Hotels in Austria and Italy offer something for every taste. Up to 13 hours a day, young guests enjoy a varied, supervised indoor and outdoor programme with fashion shows, children’s yoga, swimming, climbing and much, much more. Or how about a sleepover at a nearby mountain hut for some thrilling holiday experiences without Mum and Dad?
Fun and games at the children’s clubs: A holiday paradise for your kids – find out everything about holidays with kids at the Leading Family Hotels!
Action for cool teens
You think that holidays with your parents are boring? Well, not at the Leading Family Hotels of Austria and Italy! The teen clubs of the family hotels even bring a smile to the most sceptical teenager’s face – with lots of fun supervised activities together with their peers!
Up to 13 hours per day and far away from Mum and Dad, teenagers get to enjoy holidays their way. Pushing themselves during a climbing adventure. Showing off their talents at a playback show. Impressing their new friends during a Gaming Battle. That’s the stuff that teenage holiday dreams are made of!
Cool holiday fun: Discover unforgettable holidays for teenagers at the family hotels in Austria and Italy …
Highlights of the Leading Family Holiday Kids’ Clubs …
- baby and childcare from 0 to 16 years
- 24 professional childminders
- on 7 days of the week: 8:00 - 21:00 (Saturday: 9:30 - 21:00)
- children’s highlights: huge hotel garden with climbing wall, pool with boats, giant trampoline, adventure playground, children’s vehicle course and slide
- 1,000 m² play worlds with crawling areas, play rooms and baby corners
- 300 m² baby world with inviting play and cuddle corners
- “Baby Perfect” quality seal
- childcare for at least 8 hours every day
- 5-storey soft-play facility with slides
- giant ball pool and climbing facility for toddlers
- modern childcare scheme with separate areas for different age groups
- stage for plays and magic shows
- 3D cinema
- 20 trained childminders
- Baby Club (0-1 years), Toddler Club (1-2 years), Mini Club (3-5 years), Godei Club (6-11 years), Teen Club (12-16 years)
- on 7 days of the week, 8:00 - 21:00
- children’s highlight: petting zoo with donkeys, sheep and goats
- professional baby and childcare for kids aged 1 month and older
- on 7 days of the week, 8:30 - 22:00
- children’s highlight: Discover the wilderness with all senses at the Nature Detective’s Camp!
And what about the parents? While the kids are off having fun at the four-star superior children’s clubs, Mum and Dad can enjoy some adult holiday treats. Find out everything about unforgettable holidays for parents at Leading Family Hotels …