Where children’s hearts beat faster
For children, every day is a new adventure. Especially on holiday, they should have the freedom to play, roam and explore to their heart’s content – ideally in an environment that is completely tailored to the needs of little adventurers and their parents.
The Leading Family Hotels & Resorts have made it their mission to offer perfect preconditions for holidays with children. The family hotels in Austria and Italy offer a family-friendly infrastructure and design as well as a varied entertainment programme and first-class childcare services.
The Leading Family Hotels offer everything that puts big smiles on little faces – from children’s spas to soft-play facilities and from adventure playgrounds to children’s buffets and free baby accessories.
Feeling good right from the start
No matter if you’re travelling with a baby, toddler or teenager – the Leading Family Hotels in Austria and Italy are a paradise for kids of all ages. And that’s no surprise considering that they offer the perfect setting for an unforgettable holiday, right from the start!
After all, the four-star superior family hotels offer their outstanding all-round service already for the littlest ones. Family-friendly rooms and baby food create a baby-perfect ambiance, while plenty of free baby accessories allow Mum and Dad to travel light. No need to try and fit your bulky pushchair, cot, baby bouncer or highchair into your car!
Baby on tour: Discover lots of extras for your family holiday with baby …
Outstanding childcare services
Of course, a family holiday wouldn’t be perfect without childcare. That’s why the Leading Family Hotels offer a comprehensive baby and childcare scheme, allowing little adventurers to discover their world supervised by loving, trained childminders. In the meantime, their parents can enjoy a little parent’s time-out, knowing that their kids are in the best of hands.
On at least six days of the week and up to 12 hours a day, children aged 0-13 are looked after at the hotels’ kids’ clubs. A varied entertainment programme makes sure that there’s never a dull moment. From pirate parties to fashion shows and from handicraft days to magic lessons, there are countless highlights waiting for your little ones.
In the best hands: Find out more about the childcare services of the Leading Family Hotels …
Activities for all ages
It’s not just the littles ones who are spoilt for choice at the Leading Family Hotels in Austria and Italy – older kids love the action-fuelled entertainment programme as well! After all, where else can they make new friends during a rafting or canyoning adventure, a thrilling gaming battle or cool movie night?
What’s more, all Leading Family Hotels offer plenty of activities for the whole family. Located in the most beautiful spots of Austria and Italy, your baby and children’s hotels offer countless opportunities for family day trips and outdoor sports. For instance, how about a family mountain bike tour through the vineyards or a hike to the most breathtaking peaks of the region? Unforgettable holiday memories are waiting for you behind every corner!
And after a long day of fun and action? There’s no better place to relax than at the children’s spa or the family sauna!
Children’s holidays on the sunny side of the Zugspitze
Four-star superior Hotel Alpenrose is the perfect holiday choice for active families. Nestled in the breathtaking mountain world of Tyrol, it offers an inexhaustible programme of activities for guests of all ages.
Your holiday with kids at Hotel Alpenrose …
- 2,000 m² indoor play area, knight’s dining hall and 5,000 m² outdoor adventure area
- 750 m² spa area with six saunas, indoor and outdoor pool and a water wonderland with tyre slide and natural brine pool
- varied sports opportunities from golf lessons to tennis and bike tours, rafting, canyoning, bungee jumping and more
- bikes, skis, Segways, inline skates etc. for rent at your hotel
- Family tip: Did you know that Hotel Alpenrose is only 100 m from the cable car up to Grubigstein and only 15 min from the Zugspitze glacier ski resort?
Holidays with children in South Tyrol
Family Spa Grand Hotel Cavallino Bianco is all about the little ones. Surrounded by the South Tyrolean Dolomites, it offers guests of all ages spectacular views and lots of great extras. One of the highlights: the Italian family hotel’s wide range of wellness offers!
Your family getaway at Cavallino Bianco …
- Huge indoor play area, secured garden play area, 30°C children’s pool with adventure slides, 35°C baby pool, beauty treatments for babies and children
- Aqva-Sana wellness world: 6 different saunas, tepidarium veranda, stylish relaxation area, three indoor and one outdoor pool on more than 2,900 m²
- only a short distance from the nearest ski resort, ideal base for hikes and cycling tours
- ski and mountain bike rental, wide choice of pushchairs and buggies
Family holidays in the Tyrolean mountains
The children’s hotels Löwe & Bär are Tyrol’s No. 1 locations for first-class family holidays. Tailored to the needs and requirements of the youngest guests, the two family hotels have everything that kids want from a holiday.
4-star family luxury at Hotels Löwe & Bär …
- impressive Löwe water park and Bär bathing paradise with indoor pool, all-year heated outdoor pool, family spa and extra-wide tyre slide
- Löwe and Bär play paradise with soft-play facilities, giant slides and crawling tunnel
- only a few minutes from the next ski resort with 204 kilometres of slopes
- perfect infrastructure for little ski bunnies: 45,000 m² “Kinderschneealm” (children’s snow pasture) and Murmli Park directly in front of Hotel Bär
Holidays at the foot of the Dachstein
Leading Family Hotel & Resort Dachsteinkönig offers discerning families 12 luxurious chalets and 105 suites – the perfect place to spend high-class family holidays with impressive mountain views!
What you and your kids can expect at Hotel Dachsteinkönig …
- 2,000 m² indoor play area with cinema and theatre, two-storey soft-play facility, sports hall, indoor karts …
- children’s dining hall, also for supervised lunch and dinner
- huge outdoor area with bouncy castle, adventure playground, e-trial course, football area, children’s vehicle course and petting zoo
- spa area with family play zone, outdoor pool (30°C all year round), children’s indoor swimming pool (35°C all year round) and 100 m tyre slide
- ski hill for beginners